SAC Request/Change Forms

Your needs and interests can change and we want to accommodate you! Use these forms to make changes, additions and cancellations of various membership options.


Membership Adjustment: UPGRADE/Add Nanny (or Family) Form

Membership Adjustment: DOWNGRADE/Remove Nanny (or Family) Form

Leave of Absence Form

Extended Family (1 Month) Form


Prefer to pay via Direct Transfer? Fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application Form
(You will need your checking account Routing Number, Account Number and Bank's Name to complete the form)

EFT Application for SAC MEMBERS - Click HERE


EFT Application for PREFERRED GUESTS - Click HERE


PRINT OPTION: If you prefer to print the forms (to fill it out and return it to our office) please use the links below to download:

Extended Family Agreement - 1 Month - click here

Extended Family Agreement - Long Term - click here

Membership Adjustment (change membership type) - click here

Leave of Absence Form - click here

Membership Cancellation Form - click here

Locker Rental Request Form - click here

Locker Cancellation Request Form - click here


If you have questions or need help, call us anytime at 503-645-3535