New Face Covering Requirements Begin Wednesday, June 24 Beginning Wednesday, June 24, in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority requirements, face coverings will be required at Sunset Athletic Club. Please remember to wear your mask when you arrive, as you walk through the building and when you leave. Masks are NOT required when engaged in strenuous exercise - if at least six feet of distance is maintained from others (per County guidelines). We appreciate your cooperation!
Our goal with Phase-1 Reopening is to provide as many services, and make available as much of the facility as possible, for you to enjoy. All while respecting and protecting the health of our members and staff – while following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority.*
Above all, we care about YOU. We’re taking extra steps to protect YOU and your family. Thanks for your patience. Please help us practice extra kindness toward one another during this difficult time.
2. Check the accuracy of you CONTACT INFO on your Member’s Portal. Otherwise, you may be delayed upon entry (required for Contact Tracing reasons).
What We Are Doing For Your Safety:
• Additional CDC approved Equipment wipe stations
• Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations
• Six Foot equipment spacing
• One way traffic patterns to ensure social distancing
• Informational signs regarding COVID
• Cardio, Strength and other equipment cleaned with Protexus, an Electrostatic System
• Plexiglass screens at Service Desk, Lobby Desk, and offices
• Employees wear masks
• Employee temperature checks when reporting for work
• Expanded Club Attended staff for ongoing sanitation of all surfaces
What We Are Asking Of Members:
• Follow CDC suggestions. Know the symptoms of COVID. If you do not feel well – Stay Home
• Arrive prepared for your workout (showers unavailable)
• Bring a filled water bottle (drinking fountains unavailable)
• SAC joins with the Oregon Health Authority and “strongly encourage” members to wear a face mask upon entry and exit
• Tennis: Players must supply own tennis balls, we recommend one can per player. Ball machines are available.
• Yoga and Pilates: You MUST bring your own mat to attend
• Observe Social Distancing rules - No personal contact with others - Don't congregate in groups
• Check in at Service Desk & Check out at Lobby Desk to ensure accuracy for Contact Tracing
• Use hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout your visit
• Use equipment wipes to clean equipment before and after use
• Follow one-way traffic patterns
• Currently NO guests are allowed. NO FitLife or IHRSA usage available
What is OPEN as of JUNE 7, 2020:
What is CURRENTLY CLOSED:
*Why Are These Reopening Guidelines Needed?
Legally; We are restricted by Oregon’s Phase 1 Reopening guidelines. Morally and ethically; Sunset Athletic Club has taken these and all necessary steps out of respect for, and to protect, our Members, staff, and any visitors to our facilities. Click these links to learn more...