PLEASE WEAR MASKS INTO LOBBY AND SHOW PROOF TO SERVICE DESK STAFF each time you visit. - As approved by CDC and Oregon Health Authority*, effective May 21, 2021, Fully Vaccinated individuals are allowed at Sunset Athletic Club without wearing a mask, face covering or face shield – and are not required to maintain physical distancing.
If you are fully vaccinated, you must show Service Desk staff your proof of vaccination upon entry BEFORE you remove your mask, face covering or face shield (currently required each visit).
Fully Vaccinated Individual means an individual has received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine. All other individuals ages five (5) and over are required to wear a mask, face covering or face shield.
*In compliance with OHA2288K05182021. More information at healthoregon.org/coronavirus
Reservations may be made through your SAC Member’s Portal for the following:
Indoor Pool (Lap Swimming) and Therapy Pool
Cardio and Strength Centers
Land and Water Group Fitness Classes
Indoor Tennis (Reservations through Tennis Bookings)
Tennis Lessons and Junior Programs available (Contact email@example.com)
Racquetball and Squash Courts
Indoor Run/Walk Track
Spivi Avatar and In-Person Spin Classes
Pilates Reformer Training and Personal Training available
Please note, face covering guidelines are still in effect.
Contact our business office Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm for assistance with your portal, to ask questions regarding your membership, or assistance in making your reservations. We are always happy to help!
Open to Active SAC Members by reservation. Time slots are available from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Family Swim in the OUTDOOR POOL
Everyone on your Active Membership can come in with you to enjoy the pool*. Up to five reservations can be made at the top of each hour, allowing your family to use the pool for 45 minutes (Reservation for Family swim does not include the splash pad - see below). Please remember to bring beach towels. Club towels will not be allowed outside.
*Reservation will include all persons on a Active Membership. Reservation will be for 45 minutes each. No Guests. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swimmers must be 16 years or older to swim by themselves.
Register in you Member’s Portal HERE - Select “Reservations/swimming/Family Swim Outdoor” to reserve your timeSplash Pad Reservations Now Available
Register in you Member’s Portal HERE - Select “Reservations/swimming/Splash Pad” to reserve your time
Please be respectful of 6-foot social distancing - it is for this reason we have provided limited seating and lounging. Barbecues are available for use. Please bring your own cooking utensils when using the barbecue. You do not need to make a reservation to use the deck or grass area at this time.
OUTDOOR LAP SWIMMING:
Members ages 16 and over may now make reservations for lap swimming in the outdoor pool. The pool will be set with lane-lines in place – four lanes/one person per lane. 45 minute time-slots may be reserved using your SAC Member’s Portal.
Please note: There are NO showers or locker rooms available, please arrive “swim ready”. Towels are supplied. Bring your own water bottle. No lifeguards will be on duty. No spectators or guests are allowed.
The Sport Court may be reserved for OUTDOOR BASKETBALL (one family per hour) using your SAC Member’s Portal.
Reservations for OUTDOOR TENNIS COURTS may be made through Tennis Bookings.
Based on the Governor’s Executive Order, we are allowed to open Outdoor Facilities. Indoor facilities will remain closed for now.
Don’t hesitate to contact SAC staff at 503-645-3535, Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, if you have questions with questions or help with registrations!
Following the guidance and research through ASHRAE, CDC and OR OSHA for best practices in air filtration systems through the fight of Covid-19, we have implemented SAC’s Clean Air Strategy.
Local B Corp Certified HVAC Company Reitmeier has assessed our systems and we have completed a 5 Point effort to achieve a vitally important goal; the focus on the health, safety and well-being of our staff and members.
SAC Follows All Current OHA Face Coverings Guidelines
Our goal while under OHA Covid-19 guidelines is to provide as many services, and make available as much of the facility as possible, for you to enjoy. All while respecting and protecting the health of our members and staff – while following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority.*
Above all, we care about YOU. We’re taking extra steps to protect YOU and your family. Thanks for your patience. Please help us practice extra kindness toward one another during this difficult time.
2. Check the accuracy of you CONTACT INFO on your Member’s Portal. Otherwise, you may be delayed upon entry.
What We Are Doing For Your Safety:
• Additional CDC approved Equipment wipe stations
• Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations
• One way traffic patterns to ensure social distancing
• Informational signs regarding COVID
• Cardio, Strength and other equipment cleaned with Protexus, an Electrostatic System
• Plexiglass screens at Service Desk, Lobby Desk, and offices
• Employees wear masks (unless they have been certifed as fully vaccinated).
• Employee temperature checks when reporting for work
• Expanded Club Attended staff for ongoing sanitation of all surfaces
What We Are Asking Of Members:
• Check in at Service Desk wearing a mask to the lobby and show proof of vaccination (currently required each visit)
• Please follow current FACE COVERINGS GUIDELINES of the OHA
• Follow CDC suggestions. Know the symptoms of COVID. If you do not feel well – Stay Home
• Arrive prepared for your workout (showers unavailable)
• Bring a filled water bottle (drinking fountains unavailable)
• Tennis: Players must supply own tennis balls, we recommend one can per player. Ball machines are available.
• Yoga and Pilates: You MUST bring your own mat to attend
• Use hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout your visit
• Use equipment wipes to clean equipment before and after use
• Follow one-way traffic patterns
• Currently NO guests are allowed. NO FitLife or IHRSA usage available
*Why Are These Covid-19 Guidelines Needed?
Morally and ethically; Sunset Athletic Club has taken these and all necessary steps out of respect for, and to protect, our Members, staff, and any visitors to our facilities. Click these links to learn more...