Face Coverings Guidelines as of August 4, 2020:
• Face coverings will be required for all Oregonians ages five and up in indoor public spaces and outdoors when six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
• Face coverings will be required even in cases of physical exertion indoors, and outdoors when six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
Our latest Schedule includes classes OUTSIDE in North Park, Yoga in the Loft, Boot Camp on the Sport Court.
We have moved our Yoga, PiYo and Core Strength classes OUTSIDE to the Aquatics Terraced Lawn while the weather allows!
Our goal with Phase-1 is to provide as many services, and make available as much of the facility as possible, for you to enjoy. All while respecting and protecting the health of our members and staff – while following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority.*
Above all, we care about YOU. We’re taking extra steps to protect YOU and your family. Thanks for your patience. Please help us practice extra kindness toward one another during this difficult time.
2. Check the accuracy of you CONTACT INFO on your Member’s Portal. Otherwise, you may be delayed upon entry (required for Contact Tracing reasons).
What We Are Doing For Your Safety:
• Additional CDC approved Equipment wipe stations
• Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations
• Six Foot equipment spacing
• One way traffic patterns to ensure social distancing
• Informational signs regarding COVID
• Cardio, Strength and other equipment cleaned with Protexus, an Electrostatic System
• Plexiglass screens at Service Desk, Lobby Desk, and offices
• Employees wear masks
• Employee temperature checks when reporting for work
• Expanded Club Attended staff for ongoing sanitation of all surfaces
What We Are Asking Of Members:
• Please follow current FACE COVERINGS GUIDELINES of the OHA.
• Follow CDC suggestions. Know the symptoms of COVID. If you do not feel well – Stay Home
• Arrive prepared for your workout (showers unavailable)
• Bring a filled water bottle (drinking fountains unavailable)
• Tennis: Players must supply own tennis balls, we recommend one can per player. Ball machines are available.
• Yoga and Pilates: You MUST bring your own mat to attend
• Observe Social Distancing rules - No personal contact with others - Don’t congregate in groups
• Check in at Service Desk & Check out at Lobby Desk to ensure accuracy for Contact Tracing
• Use hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout your visit
• Use equipment wipes to clean equipment before and after use
• Follow one-way traffic patterns
• Currently NO guests are allowed. NO FitLife or IHRSA usage available
What is CURRENTLY OPEN:
What is CURRENTLY CLOSED:
*Why Are These Reopening Guidelines Needed?
Legally; We are restricted by Oregon’s Phase 1 Reopening guidelines. Morally and ethically; Sunset Athletic Club has taken these and all necessary steps out of respect for, and to protect, our Members, staff, and any visitors to our facilities. Click these links to learn more...