We will be opening LOCKER ROOMS beginning Monday! Plus, you will no longer need reservations for the Cardio Center, FitCenter (Strength Training), or Elevated Running Track.
PLEASE NOTE: Many club facilities will still require reservations for members to participate (lap swimming and basketball hoops for example).
Mind/Body Studio Opens to YOGA! Reservations open now for Yoga on Mondays (with Gretchen at 11:00 am) and Wednesdays (with Mary at 6:00 pm).
SPINNING STUDIO OPENS to in-person SPIVI SPIN CLASSES! Ride with Michael on Saturday mornings at 9:30 am. Reserve your spot in the Spivi-app as usual. Spinning Avatar classes will continue on M/W/F and Saturdays - login to you account for details.
We are working to rebuild the Group Fitness Class Schedule - Watch for more classes coming soon!
Reservations may be made through your SAC Member’s Portal for the following:
Indoor Pool (Lap Swimming) and Therapy Pool
Cardio/Strength & Track
Racquetball and Squash Courts
Indoor Tennis (Reservations through Tennis Bookings)
Tennis Lessons and Junior Programs available (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spivi Avatar Spin Classes
QiGong Group Fitness Class
Pilates Reformer Training and Personal Training available
Please note, face covering guidelines are still in effect.
Contact our business office Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm for assistance with your portal, to ask questions regarding your membership, or assistance in making your reservations. We are always happy to help!
Open to Active SAC Members by reservation. Time slots are available from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
OUTDOOR LAP SWIMMING:
Members ages 16 and over may now make reservations for lap swimming in the outdoor pool. The pool will be set with lane-lines in place – four lanes/one person per lane. 45 minute time-slots may be reserved using your SAC Member’s Portal.
Please note: There are NO showers or locker rooms available, please arrive “swim ready”. Towels are supplied. Bring your own water bottle. No lifeguards will be on duty. No spectators or guests are allowed.
The Sport Court may be reserved for OUTDOOR BASKETBALL (one family per hour) using your SAC Member’s Portal.
Reservations for OUTDOOR TENNIS COURTS may be made through Tennis Bookings.
Based on the Governor’s Executive Order, we are allowed to open Outdoor Facilities. Indoor facilities will remain closed for now.
Don’t hesitate to contact SAC staff at 503-645-3535, Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, if you have questions with questions or help with registrations!
Taught by JoAnne every Thursday at 2:00 pm. Held INDOORS in The Clubhouse (or OUTDOORS in the North Park, weather permitting). Reservations may be made through your SAC Member’s Portal.
Following the guidance and research through ASHRAE, CDC and OR OSHA for best practices in air filtration systems through the fight of Covid-19, we have implemented SAC’s Clean Air Strategy.
Local B Corp Certified HVAC Company Reitmeier has assessed our systems and we have completed a 5 Point effort to achieve a vitally important goal; the focus on the health, safety and well-being of our staff and members.
SAC Follows All Current OHA Face Coverings Guidelines
• Face coverings will be required for all Oregonians ages five and up in indoor public spaces and outdoors when six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
• Face coverings will be required even in cases of physical exertion indoors, and outdoors when six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
Our goal while under OHA Covid-19 guidelines is to provide as many services, and make available as much of the facility as possible, for you to enjoy. All while respecting and protecting the health of our members and staff – while following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority.*
Above all, we care about YOU. We’re taking extra steps to protect YOU and your family. Thanks for your patience. Please help us practice extra kindness toward one another during this difficult time.
2. Check the accuracy of you CONTACT INFO on your Member’s Portal. Otherwise, you may be delayed upon entry (required for Contact Tracing reasons).
What We Are Doing For Your Safety:
• Additional CDC approved Equipment wipe stations
• Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations
• Six Foot equipment spacing
• One way traffic patterns to ensure social distancing
• Informational signs regarding COVID
• Cardio, Strength and other equipment cleaned with Protexus, an Electrostatic System
• Plexiglass screens at Service Desk, Lobby Desk, and offices
• Employees wear masks
• Employee temperature checks when reporting for work
• Expanded Club Attended staff for ongoing sanitation of all surfaces
What We Are Asking Of Members:
• Please follow current FACE COVERINGS GUIDELINES of the OHA.
• Follow CDC suggestions. Know the symptoms of COVID. If you do not feel well – Stay Home
• Arrive prepared for your workout (showers unavailable)
• Bring a filled water bottle (drinking fountains unavailable)
• Tennis: Players must supply own tennis balls, we recommend one can per player. Ball machines are available.
• Yoga and Pilates: You MUST bring your own mat to attend
• Observe Social Distancing rules - No personal contact with others - Don’t congregate in groups
• Check in at Service Desk & Check out at Lobby Desk to ensure accuracy for Contact Tracing
• Use hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout your visit
• Use equipment wipes to clean equipment before and after use
• Follow one-way traffic patterns
• Currently NO guests are allowed. NO FitLife or IHRSA usage available
*Why Are These Reopening Guidelines Needed?
Legally; We are restricted by Oregon’s Phase 1 Reopening guidelines. Morally and ethically; Sunset Athletic Club has taken these and all necessary steps out of respect for, and to protect, our Members, staff, and any visitors to our facilities. Click these links to learn more...